Senior Product Lead - Consumer Digital Health
Self Care Catalysts is a patient solutions, behavior data, intelligence and analytics company. We map human health behavior to generate real world evidence, in real world, real time that will inform decisions to improve healthcare delivery and patient outcomes.
Our mission is to promote self-care behaviors among patients, while enabling patients to contribute their behavioral data to support important research across the product lifecycle, such as drug discovery, precision medicine, and development of support services and programs that are specific to the community.
This position will provide leadership, strategic direction and implementation in understanding customer needs, development, building, generation of revenue, P&L for consumer and patient health product solutions. This position requires ability to manage multiple products and projects, strategic thinking capabilities, speed from ideation to action, willingness to work beyond core hours, strong analytical and data mining capabilities. Ability to understand concerns, speak and build relationships with healthcare consumers, patients. Key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Understanding unmet needs, gaps and problems of consumer health/patient/patient advocacy group in diagnosis, managing their disease, treatment and post treatment experiences through various research approaches
- Generation of patient journey intelligence and insights in multiple therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Immunology, Neurosciences and Rare conditions
- Generation, planning and implementation of ideas, concepts, features that will drive enhancement and development of products, tools and digital and analog solutions that will drive patient acquisition, relationship building, engagement and retention
- Working with various external and internal resources to build the following products: Self Care MVMT and Health Storylines
- Collaborate and build relationships with external patient, caregiver, healthcare professional communities
- Provide leadership in product development and enhancements through collaboration with health consumers, patients, communities and internal resources such as research operations, product development, engineering and data science teams.
- Run business reviews, consumer health and patient interaction, develop product strategies and plan
- Ensure achievement of and patient, data and revenue performance targets
- Experience in both corporate and entrepreneurial environments
- Some travel required
- At least 4 years experience in product management, product development, market research, commercial marketing, community building, digital health, social media marketing in consumer health and digital health industries
- Education and Advance degrees in Business, Medical, Social Sciences, MBA, MA, MSc , PhD Preferred
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.