Associate Community Partner
Self Care Catalysts is a patient solutions, intelligence, and analytics company deriving value from patient-centered real world evidence to inform product lifecycle management and behavior change interventions.
We’re looking for a passionate, outgoing Associate Community Partner with digital marketing experience to share our story and grow our reach, so that ultimately patients are empowered to share their stories and data to transform healthcare innovation.
We want you to help us build out community’s follower base and drive user growth through genuine, thoughtful, and compelling conversation. You’ll integrate your community outreach efforts with PR, content, and SEO campaigns, to shape our online presence across social channels.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE TO:
- Grow the size of our community through outreach efforts to key influencers in health-related communities, to increase awareness and usage of our product
- Deepen engagement by sending targeted communications (email, in-apps, push notifications, and campaigns triggered by time or behavior) to our audiences
- Develop compelling content (copywriting and other forms of digital media) to engage with audiences and ensure consistent interaction
- Measure and report your success in qualitative and quantitative ways
- Ultimately, drive traffic to our product and content, and boost ongoing SEO efforts through outreach and engagement
WE EXPECT TO SEE:
- At least 2 year’s experience in an outreach role (e.g., community management, social media, digital marketing) preferably in healthcare or a related discipline, but not mandatory
- Proven track record of building engagement and audience size using online and offline channels: email, events, traditional social channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more)
- Ability to work with bloggers and influencers, pitching stories and/or conducting targeted outreach to patients
- Excellent verbal and communication skills—you have a way with words and a persuasive voice
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive, flexible and adaptive to testing and learning
- Strong organizational skills—you can juggle multiple tasks, pay close attention to details, and maintain lots of disparate conversations over time
- Strong social media presence and comfort engaging on health care topics
- Familiarity with digital design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or other design tools)